Our services are available!
Dear Ottobock Users,
Hope you are safe and healthy.
Due to different local guidelines our centres are operating at different work hours then earlier days. We are trying our best to ensure that our services are available to you and your mobility is intact even during the lockdown. We are seeing patients by appointment only, so do call the clinic you wish to visit before coming.
We totally understand that you still may not want to or be able to visit the clinic in person. Therefore, we offer you the following e-services:
- E-appointments – Individual consultation by clinicians via video calls. Click here to fix an E-appointment
- Home delivery of consumable items – socks, stockings, liners etc. can directly be shipped to your home. Click here to request help from a clinician before ordering required consumables.
- Tips and tricks on our social media pages to help you stay active and healthy in the lockdown. Like us on Facebook
Clinic Operation Update
Ottobock clinics are open and operational accross India. Please book your appointment before visiting to your Ottobock clinic.
Clinic Timing: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM
Saturday ( 2nd and 4th only) : 09:15 AM - 1:15 PM
When you visit the clinics we offer you a safe environment by taking the following safety steps::
- 1. Strictly following the sanitization protocol for clinics. Before and after each visit, the treatment room is sanitized.
- 2. Monitoring health of our staff every day. Only healthy clinicians and support staff are allowed to interact with you.
- 3. All visitors visiting our clinics – patients and attendants – have to declare that they are in good health, have not contacted a COVID-19 positive patient and have not visited/come from a containment zone in the recent past. If yes, we simply postpone their appointment.
- 4. We see patients only with prior appointments. No walk-ins are allowed.
- 5. We encourage our visitors to download and use Arogya Setu App to track possible contact with COVID-19 positive or suspected patients.
- 6. All visitors must wear masks and follow hand sanitization procedures .
- 7. Our teams wear recommended protective gear and maintain social distancing rules. We minimize waiting times, and if you have to wait, your seating is separated.
- 8. We are seeing only a few patients every day and you are allowed to bring only one attendant with you – that too, only if absolutely necessary. Children below 12 years are not allowed in the clinics. We are restricting treatment only to specified treatment areas – no access areas are clearly demarcated.
- 9. Disinfecting all prosthetic, orthotic and other mobility devices before and after you or our clinicians touch them.
- 10. No outside food is allowed and we use disposables to serve beverages
- 11. We are accepting payments via credit cards or bank transfers to minimize chances of infection. If cash payment is made then we have established a process to separate the currency, too!
Looking forward to restoring your mobility and independence!
Stay safe and stay in touch!