Only if our employees contribute know-how and motivation can we prevail against our competitors. As an employee, you will receive support from us so that you can grow as a person while working for us.
Our claim to leadership
Developing employees in such a way that they have the best opportunities possible to work successfully is the responsibility of all senior executives. And our senior executives know this very well.
Our senior executives assume responsibility in their areas of competence for :
- the development, implementation and monitoring of objectives, strategies and measures
- the motivation and performance of employees
- the development of employees (challenge & encourage)
- the integration of their own area of competence in the overall company
- To ensure they can do all that, we support them through training programmes and customised measures.
As a dynamically growing company, we can offer you a variety of challenges around the world. Thanks to our flat hierarchies, you can quickly assume responsibilities, get noticed within our Ottobock family and gain recognition. We will discuss your development as part of the annual staff appraisal, and based on this, we will work out your personal development plan. Our company has established a clear culture of learning. Following the motto of "Challenge and Encourage", you will be given opportunities for professional development.
We are convinced that our employees do benefit greatly from regular feedback. This is why our senior executives around the world set aside time for dialoguing with their employees.
Our motivation in all this is quite straightforward: if our employees are happy, then so are we!